The better they look, the better they sell!
1. Please take time to wash and iron your clothes if necessary.
2. Please check for stains, broken zippers, torn hemlines, etc. We will be double checking at the store and will not receive any item that is not in excellent condition.
3. Use Plastic hangers only, please no metal hangers! This makes shopping more pleasant for everyone. Clothes tend to fall off metal hangers and may be over looked and not purchased if on the floor. Use children's plastic hangers for sizes 8 and below. Use larger plastic hangers for sizes 7/8 and above. You may also used wire coated hangers. Plastic hangers can be purchased at Target, Wal-Mart and other discount stores. Retail plastic hangers from stores like Old Navy, Target, etc. are also acceptable.
4. Group items together so that they will equal a value of at least $3.00. Infant sleeping gowns or onesies and children's pajamas are great to group together as a set of two or three. The may be pinned together on a hanger. You can visit our Facebook page to view a photo album of examples!
5. Pin all pants to a hanger, flat front. Shoppers cannot see pants that are folded over a hanger and they tend to fall on the floor.
6. All sets and accessories need to be pinned securely together , with pants hung on the back of the shirt You can pin the pants at the waist to the shoulders of the shirt or hang each item separately and then rubber band the hangers together.
Click here to see what is acceptable and not acceptable for the Sale.
We are receiving only SPRING and SUMMER Children's, Junior, and Maternity clothing for this sale. We accept long sleeve shirts, jeans and khakis year round. We are also accepting light weight coats and thin sweaters suitable for Easter. We will not be accepting winter hats, gloves, scarves, boots and Fall/Winter holiday outfits.
Infant clothing limit - Because of the quantity of these items we receive at the events, each consignor is limited to 25 of your best infant clothes from 0-9 months. Any clothes that are in this size range will count toward your 25 items. LIMITED SIZES INCLUDE: newborn, 0-3mo, 0-6mo, 3mo, 3-6mo, 3-9mo, 6mo, 6-9mo, 6-12mo, 9mo, 9-12mo.
Please only bring your like-new shoes! First, put your consignor number and price on masking tape on the bottom of the shoes. Then safety pin the price tag to a shoe lace or through the shoe eyelet. Put the shoes and price tag INSIDE ziploc bag OR you may choose to zip tie the shoes together and skip the ziploc bag. We DO NOT accept winter boots at our SPRING/SUMMER events. Those need to wait until the Fall. The exception is for rubber rain boots. We DO NOT accept sandals or flip flops at our FALL events. Those will need to wait until Spring.
It is best to package a bedding set together in its original clear plastic bag with zipper. These can also be purchased at discount stores.
Hang and pin blankets over hangers so that shoppers can see them. If they are small receiving blankets, group 2 or 3 together in a ziploc bag and seal with clear plastic tape. Write your consignor number and price on the bag then pin the string tag to the outside of the bag.
Group bottles, bibs, rattles, socks, bows, etc., together appropriately in ziploc bags. Seal with clear packing tape. Pin tag to ziploc bag. It also helps to write your consignor number and info on the ziploc with a Sharpee in case the tag comes off during the sale.
Must be clean and in working order (batteries included.) Small parts must be bagged and attached to the main part very securely with your consignor number written on the bag. If parts get separated it will not sell. Games should be taped closed. Puzzles, books, videos and small toys should be grouped accordingly and put in ziploc bags. Secure with clear packing tape and pin tag to the ziploc bag. It is also good to write your consignor number and info on the ziploc bag with a Sharpie in case the tag comes off. Puzzles should be wrapped securely in clear Saran wrap to keep the pieces intact. TOYS NOT PACKAGED APPROPRIATELY WILL BE TURNED AWAY.
We will only accept battery operated or Beanie Baby, Disney or other name brand stuffed animals in like new condition.
Large Little Tikes Toys and Furniture are in high demand! When tagging large toys it is best to also attach a piece of masking tape to the toy with your consignor number and price. This will enable us to sell your toy even if the tag comes off! We sell 95% of Toys, Furniture and Baby Equipment!
Toy recall information- Due to the high number of toy recalls during the past year, we will be inspecting toys very carefully. We reserve the right to pull any toy that we think might have been recalled. To help us, please do not bring any toys that have been subject to a recall. You may check the following website for current toy recalls: www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/category/toy.html. Also for a helpful resource made available by the Consumer Product Safety Commission Click here.
Your car seat must have been manufactured within the past five years to sell at our events. It must not be subject to recall or have been in an accident. You may check the following website for current recalls: www.carseat.org/Recalls/179NP.pdf All seat covers and straps must be thoroughly cleaned. You will be asked to sign a car seat waiver stating your car seat has all the pieces and is in excellent condition and not more than five years old. Car seats will be closely inspected for safety reasons.
Rhea Lana's has always carried wonderful children's furniture. Our Benton-Bryant event is proud to do the same! Please contact Kim to ensure your item is appropriate. We are unable to accept any 'handmade' and 'handpainted' furniture, due to our safety requirements to confirm the craftmanship and materials used, along with the lack of manufacturer information for product recalls. In an effort to maintain excellent quality we will be very selective in the items we accept.
SPRING/SUMMER CLOTHING, (sizes newborn-junior, and maternity.) We accept LONG SLEEVES, Jeans and Khakis year round. We also accept sporting equipment, outdoor toys, toys, books, DVD's, stuffed animals with batteries or name brand, baby equipment, children's furniture, bedding and children's room decor.
FALL/WINTER CLOTHING, BOOTS, HAND PAINTED FURNITURE, VHS TAPES, Non-Name Brand STUFFED ANIMALS, and USED UNDERGARMENTS. CAR SEATS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD All cribs manufactured before December 2010. Antiques, Collectibles, Dishes, Decorative Lamps or Mirrors.
If you have any questions well be happy to help! Contact Kim Burbank at firstname.lastname@example.org.